I decided to participate in Thankful Thursday on this gorgeous day! Unfortunately, the computer and I are not seeing eye to eye, and I am not able to post the cute little button onto this blog post! Sorry. I am thankful that y'all are ok with this and will overlook it!! You are great bloggyland friends!
Here are 5 things that I am thankful for today!
1) That even though Child number #2 is sick with a virus, he is feeling better, and it is not the flu!
2) For a wonderful husband who encourages me to follow my heart's desire and still keeps me grounded in Truth and what will work for our family.
3) For Wendy Blight, who encouraged me to be obedient after I heard a whisper from God to talk to a friend who is really struggling with her marriage. This was way out of my comfort zone!
4) For the ability to run even though I am in the early stages of plantar fascitis(spelling??)---I can't wear my cute shoes right now! But, I CAN run, and I give Him thanks!
5) That my precious 81 year old Mama is following up with an appointment with a surgeon this morning after noticing that a knot in her breast had changed its shape.
So, what are some things that you are thankful for today? If you want to join me over at Truth 4 the Journey, that would be great!