Monday, April 27, 2009

Post #2!!

Me again! I never post on consecutive days, but I need y'all to be aware of this exciting ministry opportunity! Tomorrow, my roomie from She Speaks--last summer--will be releasing her first book!! I am so proud of her I could do a happy dance!! She is just precious!! Here's the link to her website with all of the info that you should need. Remember, it's Tuesday when you need to purchase this book!! Mary Singer Wick is simply an adorable lady with a heart so big for God and a trust that is even bigger!! Hop over and check out her website. Thank you all so much!!

Hugs!!

4 comments:

Gotta Run..... said...

Always great chatting!!! Looking forward to seeing more pictures :)

hugs - robin

Kelly said...

YAY! I'll go check out her blog now. I'm jealous, with a godly jealousy. :-)

Kristen said...

How exciting! I just checked out her website and read the synopsis of her book! I am definitely going to order this one for my summer reading list!

How exciting! God is good!

K

Skoots1moM said...

thanks for coming by...and for giving us this link to Mary's book!