It's Friday night...almost 10:00pm....and I am turning into a pumpkin! It's time for bed, people! But, sweet little Coco at Ordinary Miracles is playing a game. If you want to play, just let me know! It's one of those easy ones...nothing like the ones where you have to strategize and ponder the move of your opponent! Here's how you play! Coco listed 10 things that started with a certain letter. These have to be 10 things that you love! She assigned me the letter "M". So, here goes--in no particular order:
1) Marathons--imagine that! Yep, love to run, and this distance usually includes a road trip with some of my other Mommy friends.
2) Mama--I love being a Mama! My boys are precious...stinkers at times, but precious! God has truly blessed me with 2 great guys.
3) Mountains--Hiking, running or photographing these awesome works of God is a delight to behold. We're hiking tomorrow!
4) Mountain Dew--Nothing like an icy cold one of these after a long trail run! Gotta love it! Immediate energy to replenish what you left on the mountain. No beer for this chickadee...MD is the hard stuff!
5) Magnolias--The tree and flower that best represents the south! To simply inhale this fragrance is heavenly!
6) My man!--He's wonderful! He loves me just for who I am...bless his precious heart! We've been married almost 19 years...hard to believe. Time truly flies!
7) Mary Kay skin care--I confess! I do sell it because of the skin care...awesome! Especially the purple stuff in a jar....hydration morning, noon, and night!
8) May--It's my birthday month, and birthdays are fun! Even when you're old!
9) Merry-Go-Round--I love the amusement park, and this is still my favorite ride.
10) Mashed potatoes--Real ones...not instant! My mother-in-love makes the "bestest" ones ever! And lots of gravy! I know this isn't the healthiest food with the gravy, but every once in a while...yummy! Macaroni pie is right up there too, but that would be 11 things that I love which start with an "m"!
Time for bed...early run in the morning! Enjoy your weekend! We're celebrating child# 1's birthday tomorrow! My baby is turning 16! I'll post pics from his "party" next week.