Ok, I was tagged yesterday by Lee! Obviously, I didn't hurry because I didn't read my blog until after church this morning! Sorry, Lee! Moving a little slowly down here in SC!
Six random things about me....I'll do my best! Ready, set, go!!!
1) Link to the person who tagged you http://scrunnermom.blogspot.com/
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. (Go! Hurry!)6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Alrighty, six RANDOM things about moi!
1) I was adopted as an infant.
2) My husband was also adopted as an infant. We were both born at the same hospital and delivered by the same doctor a year apart!
3) I do not like chocolate!! I don't like the taste or smell of it! I never have! When I was pregnant with both children, the smell of it would just about do me in!
4) I am an ultra marathon trail runner...ultras are any distance longer than 26.2 miles. I fell in love with running on trails last year instead of the roads. Trails are easier on the knees! You're also in the woods, and I feel closer to God while enjoying His creation.
5) I enjoy photography...I love taking pics of nature and of course, my family.
6) When I was in high school, I was the only cheerleader on my squad that could do a Chinese split! Not any more...I'm too old!!!
Hope these are random enough tidbits about me :). Looking forward to hearing about the girls that I tag!! Remember to copy the directions on your blog so that others will know what on earth you're doing!! This makes for an eay and fun blog. Have fun :)!
Here are the gals that I tagged:
Robin is a running maniac! I just love her! We've spent hours together of running, traveling, and talking. Her blog gives me insight as to how intense and postive she is about her training.
Kelley is a new friend that I "almost" met at She Speaks! She's from Kansas and has lots of children :). Kelley is designing my new blog!! I can't wait to get it up and running. She's a very talented lady!
Joy is my new friend from Canada! We met at She Speaks in June. She was the very first person that I saw and recognized (from her blog picture!!) at the conference. She is just precious!
Lelia is another darling gal from She Speaks. She is from Nebraska and leads a wonderful online Bible Study on Tuesdays. She is also a beautiful YOUNG grandmother!
Kelli is from Pennsylvannia and I met her at...you got it! She Speaks! Kelli and her darling roomie, Debbie, rented a convertible from the airport in Raleigh and drove several hours to Charlotte. She is too fun! I have a picture of them pulling out of the hotel!
Paula is an online sister who lives in Indiana. She is a wealth of knowledge, y'all, about the Bible. Her posts are so insightful. I would love to meet her in person one day and just talk to her over a glass of sweet tea!
I encourage you to visit these girlfriends. They all have wonderful blogs!! There were so many others with awesome blogs that I wanted to mention! Only six ....!!! We need to change the rules. Have fun with this!! Thanks, Leebird!
Have a great Sunday!