Hey, y'all! I cannot believe that this week is almost over! It has flown by! I am subbing today and tomorrow in third grade...we will have a blast! They are a precious group!
I am linking up with Truth 4 the Journey today to share five things that I am thankful for. We would love for you to join us! 'Tis the month for thankfulness!
1. I am so thankful for good results from my Mama's surgery. Whoohoo! God is good! The surgeon removed 18 lymph nodes, and all 18 were clear! Our God is still in the business of healing! She will go back next week after the oncologist and endocrinologist have determined the best plan for her treatment. She said to tell you all "thank you" for the prayers and please keep them coming!!
2. I am so thankful for my precious husband! Bless his heart! He met with our accountant yesterday to get the real scoop on my starting my photography business! There are several legal errands that I need to do, but God is helping me to take it one step at the time!
3. I am thankful that a workshop I am leading in a few weeks at church is being prayed for and that women are signing up! It is based on a devotional that Renee Swope did back in June! It's how to pray the scriptures for your husband. I cannot wait to see what plans God has in store for these ladies!
4. I am thankful that cross country is ALMOST over!! I love it...don't get me wrong! But I am so ready for things to settle down a bit on Saturdays at our home! The kids are running at the State meet in Columbia this weekend. Running, picture taking, and eating....I will be in my element!!
5. I am thankful that my sweet friend from She Speaks and one of the Proverbs 31 gals is going to meet me for coffee (She'll have the coffee, and I'll have sweet tea! I still haven't learned to like that stuff yet!! Mama keeps hoping that I will!) on Friday after school. Lynn Cowell is speaking in Roswell, Ga. on Friday morning, and will be nearby on I-85 to stop for awhile and visit! She is just darlin'! I can't wait to see her!
Now, take a minute and reflect on some things that God has done for you this week! Count those blessings, chickadees!! Share some of them with me if you get a minute! I would love to hear them too!