Friday, August 9, 2013

Summer Mantel--The End!

How crazy is it to spend almost an entire summer redoing and redecorating just one teeny tiny area of your house? Well, if you have been following me, you KNOW that I am that crazy mama! We have two weeks left until school begins here, and it's about time to finish....so I did! Then, come next month, I will start with fall mantel ideas :).

Here are some pics of the finished mantel with some cool pieces that I inherited, shopped my house for and bought--at the fabulous Real Deals here in Greenville! Lori and the girls will definitely help you if you have any decorating questions--I always do! I love the way it came together, and it gives a peaceful, cottagy (is that a real word?) feel for that dark portion of the den.

 Done!!! Yay!


 Lantern from Marshall's Home goods, blue mason jars from target, dead hydrangeas from my backyard!


 Blue vase and funky green frame from Real Deals.


 Vintage blue mason jars (the medium and tall ones), from my sweet friend, Cathy, who purchased them in Texas.



Green grassy stuff
( don't you just love my decorating wordage?) from Real Deals, milk white glass from my collection.
 
Hope y'all have a fabulous weekend!!
Sweet blessings,
Susan

2 comments:

sister sheri said...

Just beautiful! Worth all your hard work!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Lovely. I have a set of blue Mason jars too! Always on the lookout...